Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day to day needs.
Further Below: Our Guide To Quick Loans in Poland, Everything you need to know.
1. Alior Bank
- Excellent loan conditions for both new and old borrowers
- Loans of between 500 and 80,000 PLN
- Competitive interest rates of 5.12% p.a
- Favorable repayment periods of between 3 months and 120 months
- Fixed interest rates for long-term loans
- Has few additional costs
- Provides loans for a variety of purposes
- Available to applicants with enough income
2. BNP Paribas SA
- Affordable interest rates of 6.5% p.a
- Flexible loan limits of up to 70,000 PLN
- Excellent loan conditions
- Available for all purposes
- Provides financing under less strict requirements
- Excludes insurance charges
- Loan size grows with timely repayments
- Friendly repayments of up to 7 years
3. PKO BP
- Get a loan of up to 50,000 PLN
- Provides loans to creditworthy clients
- Attractive interest rates of 6.8% p.a
- Available for a variety of purposes
- Has fewer eligibility criteria than other top banks
- Friendly repayment terms of up to 7 years
- Has few commissions
Quick Loans in Poland, All You Need To Know:
Visit our general loans in Poland ranking & guide.
About this page, our methodology
What this page is for: we are here to help you get the best financial product that addresses your needs. Hence, we walk you through all it takes to get the current best offer, explain terms, how to compare offers, and how to assess your financial situation viz-a-viz these loans; the whole nine yards.
Source: The information regarding the best loans, their main characteristics, and their regulation has been drawn from the Polish Law on consumer credits, and the Loan Market Association.
Methodology: The data relating to the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through online research and consultation of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About FUNDGECKO: we are an online comparator website that offers assistance in personal finance and home economics. Besides comparing the different loan options, you get rich information on how to identify the best option that perfectly fits your situation.
Note: the services we offer are totally free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.