Compare the loan options offered on the market and select the best option that suits your financial needs.
Further Below: Our Guide To payday Loans in Denmark, Everything you need to know.
- Provide loans to a limit of 500,000kr
- Attractive interest rates of 3.5%
- Repayment period of up to 12 years
- Easy application procedures
- Unlimited loan purpose
- Fast payout on approval
- Do not require security or collateral
2. Paymark loan
- Provide loans to a limit of 150,000kr
- Favorable interest rate of 11.94% p.a
- Repayment period of up to 10 years
- Unsecured loans
- Fast application process
- Less strict eligibility criteria
- Given for any purpose
- Have a faster payout
- Loans available to creditworthy borrowers
3. Sambla loan
- Offers loans up to 500,000kr
- Longer repayment terms of up to 180 months
- Friendly interest rate of 7.23%
- Flexible for short and long-term borrowers
- Fast concessions
- Laxer application requirements than other banks
- Do not require collateral or security
Secured Loans in Denmark, All You Need To Know:
NOTE: Mortgage banks and National banks in Denmark also provide secured loans where different securities are given as collateral. These securities vary depending on the organization
Mortgage banks require securities in form of real estate property while National banks, require securities such as deposit certificates and automatic collateralization.
- Visit our general loans in Denmark ranking & guide for more detailed information on the various loans.
About this page, our methodology
What is this page for: The major objective of this website is to ensure our potential users end up achieving the best financial products. We are, therefore, focused on presenting information about consumer credits with their terms and conditions. This equips borrowers with the skills required to evaluate the market and choose the best option.
Source: Information regarding secured loans, and the relationship between lenders and borrowers is sourced from Denmark National Bank, and other financial lending institutions such as mortgage banks, laws, and regulations regarding consumer credits.
Methodology: The details regarding the terms of these commodities, including amounts, terms, and interests, were acquired through comprehensive web research and examination of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About Us: FUNDGECKO is a website that compares products online with a focus on home economics and personal budget. We give you access to comprehensive information that makes it simple for you to choose the best alternative in addition to comparing the available possibilities.
Note: There are no charges attached to any of our services, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.