Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day-to-day needs.
Further Below: Our Guide To Secured Loans in Finland, Everything you Need to Know.
1. Nordic bank
- Offer loans of up to 70,000 euros
- Flexible interest rates
- Unsecured loan
- Fast payout
- Laxer application procedures
- Excellent repayment period of up to 15 years
- Loans available for any purpose
- Offers free application
2. OP (osuuspankki)- cooperative bank
- Flexible loan limit of up to 15,000 euros
- Annual interest of 7.9% plus a Euribor of 3 months
- Offers a grace month once a year
- Lenient application procedures
- Loan purpose is diverse
- Fast approval
- Limited to OP customers
- Customized repayment terms
3. Saldo loan
- Offer loans of up to 50,000 euros
- Friendly interest rates of 13.99% p.a
- Fast approval within 5 minutes
- Hassle-free online application
- Long repayment terms of up to 88 months
- Simpler eligibility criteria
- Applicants with stable income are preferred
- Available for various purposes
Secured Loans in Finland, All You Need To Know:
Visit our general loans in Finland ranking & guide.
About this page, our methodology
What this page is for: Our focus is to assist you select a financial solution that best fits your economic needs. In order for you to choose the most appealing product at the time, we marshal the best information that is currently available regarding consumer credits and what criteria to take into account as you compare the possibilities.
Source: the information regarding the main characteristics of loans in Finland and their current regulation comes from the Finnish Consumer Credit Act, Government portals, and financial institutions such as banks among other reliable sources.
Methodology: The data relating to the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through online research and consultation of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About Us: FUNDGECKO is a comparison website that assists customers who are unsure about personal loans or which service to choose. We assist our users in comparing the possibilities like pros by giving them all the knowledge they require about consumer credits and how to choose the option that best fits their needs
Note: the services we offer are totally free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.