Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day-to-day needs.
Our Rating: 9.5/10
- Flexible loan limit of up to SEK 200,000
- Loan repayment period of up to 120 months
- Fast online application process
- Attractive interest rates of 4.75% p.a
- Excellent loan conditions
- Fast concessions
- Applicable to borrowers with income
Our Rating: 9.2/10
- Provide loans of up to SEK 25,000
- Attractive interest rates of 3.2%
- Prefer applicants with stable income
- Hassle-free application procedure
- Fast payout
- Flexible repayment terms
- Loan limits grow with applicants’ credibility
- Grace period of up to 14 days after disbursement
Our Rating: 9.1/10
- Get a loan of up to SEK 30,000
- Flexible and floating interest rates
- Favorable repayment period of up to 65 months
- Laxer application procedures
- Are given for various purposes
- Fast concessions
- Applicants’ credit history is not considered
- Applied with employment
Secured Loans in Sweden, All You Need To Know:
Take an all-around view of the various secured loans provided within the financial markets reading through their terms and conditions to grasp the required knowledge for evaluation.
NOTE: Secured loans are loans that require collaterals as security for the loan undertaken which is majorly required to protect the lender. These securities differ from one organization to the other hence a borrower should know the type of security before making an application. To help you choose the most favorable security. These securities include mortgage security, real estate property, and other financial assets.
For more information, visit our general loans in Sweden ranking & guide.
About this page, our methodology
What this page is for: We are committed and focused on assisting you in obtaining the finest financing through the best funding source. FUNDGECKO platform is meant to help you understand how secured loans work, terms, and how to make comparisons and end up with the best option. We also assist you with selecting a less expensive variable with reasonable rates and long payment terms.
Source: information on loans, and the association between lenders and borrowers have been drawn from local and international banks, non-financial institutions, and credit lending organizations among other reliable sources
Methodology: The information regarding the conditions of these products was gathered through online research and a review of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources. conditions of these products include amount, terms, and interest.
About Us: FUNDGECKO is an online resource designed to give potential users information on various loans, their terms, and conditions, application procedures, and comparison measures to find the best option that suits their needs. Additionally, this gives borrowers the knowledge they need going forward.
Note: the services we offer are totally free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.