The Best Quick Loans in Kenya in Just One More Click
Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day to day needs.
Further Below: Our Guide to Online Loans in Kenya, Everything you need to know.
KCB M-Pesa – Best Overall
- Get up to KSh 1 million
- Loan size depends on savings
- Repayment period of up to 6 months
- Friendly interest rates depending on your repayment period
- Have an active M-Pesa account for at least 6 months
- Loans between KSH 100 and KSH 20,000
- Repayment period of 30 days
- Friendly interest rate of 7.5%
- Have an active M-Pesa account for 6 months and more
- Be sure to repay on time to avoid other charges
NCBA Loop Loan
- Gives personal loans of up to KSH 3 million
- Also gives KSH 100,000 overdraft without paperwork
- Given to NCBA account holders
- Interest rates of 13%
- Flexible payment terms
Loans in Spain, All You Need To Know
Visit our general loans in Kenya ranking and guide.
About this page, our methodology
What is this page for: We marshal up all the information you need to know, including the best available offers in the market at the moment and the key considerations you need to make before signing up for one.
Source: Information regarding loans has been sourced from the Central Bank of Kenya statistics among other reference portals.
Methodology: The data relating to the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through online research and consultation of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About Us: FUNDGECKO is an online comparator incorporating a team of professionals whose aim is to help guests choose a financial product that’s best compatible with their needs, regardless of the myriad of options in the market.
Note: The services we offer are totally free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.