Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day-to-day needs.
Try Our Loanfinder
✔️ From 1,000€ to 50,000€
✔️ Available for almost any purpose
✔️ Free and unbiased platform
✔️ Fast process, get the best offers
Our Rating: 9.5/10
✔️ From 1,000€ to 40,000€
✔️ Available for almost any purpose
✔️ Great for clients with a stable income
✔️ Fast process, money in 1-3 days
✔️ Website in French, but with English support
Online Loans in France, All You Need To Know:
Get a 360-degree view of online loans in France and how to contract them in minutes. We provide the best available information about online loans, what factors to consider before signing up for an offer, and how to get an offer that’s best consistent with your needs.
- Online mini-credits offer small amounts of up to 500 euros
- Online credits are mostly suitable for an economic emergency
- This type of loan involves one payment and in one month
- They involve fast applications and concession in minutes
- Online loans are only advisable when conditions are favorable
- Online loans are more expensive than other loan types
- Online loans are mostly unsecured
What are mini online loans and how do they work?
Online loan lenders and other providers got their way into France’s financial market after the 2008 financial crisis. Many of these lenders sought to break loose from the traditional way of banking, curating lending services that are more diverse and competent.
An online loan refers to an amount of money that we receive without setting foot at the entity. While the conditions and requirements for acquiring online loans vary with an entity, online credits have fewer eligibility parameters than other loan types. Most online mini-credits are unsecured and offer small amounts on the first application.
The application process is completely online including the sending of documentation which happens online either by scanning or uploading photos. Due to their fast concessions, online loans may affect your ability to access future loans as a borrower may develop over-indebtedness. When used responsibly, online loans are most preferred during emergencies when the borrower has limited time to make applications.
The lender will release the money 15 minutes after a successful application. However, online mini loans have higher interest rates than other loan types and are repaid in a short time.
When is it advisable to apply for online loans?
Online loans are instrumental in solving financial emergencies. In such a situation, the borrower will not have enough time to look for a traditional bank, following all processes. Due to their ease of application, online loans end up being abused. Hence, it’s important to know which situations should lead you to take out this credit.
YES, it is advisable to apply for mini-loans if/if not:
✔️ The need is not recurrent
✔️ The credit addresses an emergency
✔️ You can repay the loan comfortably
✔️ You do not need the loan regularly
✔️ You’ve familiarized with the conditions of the loan
✔️ You’re prepared for all future payments
❌ The need comes regularly
❌ You’re not facing an emergency
❌ You’re not sure of your ability to repay the loan
❌ You need the loan regularly
❌ You’re not sure about the conditions of the loan
❌ You’re not sure of how much money you’ll be required to repay
Using the above information will help the borrower in getting the right credit which will fit into their financial situation and be braced for any changes in the future.
How much money can I get with mini-credits?
Online mini-credits are often small and are specifically taken out to address small financial needs because the loans are mostly unsecured.
New Clients: 300 to 500 euros
Existing Clients: Up to 2,500 euros
Online mini-credits grant small amounts because the lender and borrower don’t have a behavioral background. Once a borrower builds loyalty with the lender by repeatedly making timely payments, the lender may improve the loan conditions by reducing the interest rates, increasing the repayment time, and increasing the loan amount.
Requirements to access the online loans
As aforementioned, borrowers have fewer requirements than in other loan types. It’s, however, advisable to meet all the requirements marked out for you to have a successful application.
- Age. Lenders will only grant loans to borrowers who are of legal age. Some lenders still consider 18-year-olds as minors
- Income. Lenders will gain confidence to grant a loan based on the borrower’s ability to repay the loan. This is only possible if their level of income is enough.
- Have a French residence. Regardless of your nationality, the applicant will only qualify for a French loan with either a permanent or temporary residence permit.
- Have a healthy level of debt.
Documents to be submitted when requesting an online loan
Documents verify that we actually qualify for a loan. Hence, failure to present the right documents will automatically disqualify us for a loan. Depending on the entity, you may submit the documents by either uploading photos or scanning them.
- National identity card or any valid form of identity
- At least three recent paychecks
- Bank statements showing your recent banking history
How to take out mini loans online step by step?
Steps to contract a mini loan:
- Select your preferred loan amount and specify the repayment term of your choice.
- The application form contains blank fields which require the most accurate personal data: name, date of birth, ID number, mobile, and address, among others. Failing to provide the right information may have your application disapproved
- Verification. The lender will use an online verification system to assess the accuracy of the data we provided before approving the application.
- Read and sign the contract. This is a critical stage as it determines whether we agree with the contractual terms.
- Receive the funds
About this page, our methodology
What is this page for: the main aim of this website is to help you end up with the best available financial product according to your needs. We, therefore, take time to provide you with the most updated information about the available credits in the market, equipping you with skills to compare them before signing up for an option.
Source: Information about the regulations on online credit providers is sourced from Statista, and the French Law on Consumer credits, among other reliable sources.
Methodology: The data relating to the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through online research and consultation of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About Us: FUNDGECKO is an online comparator website that specializes in personal finance and home economics products. Besides comparing the available options, we provide you with rich information that makes it easy for you to identify the most suitable option.
Note: There are no charges attached to any of our services, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.