Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day-to-day needs.
Further Below: Our Guide To Online Loans in Norway. Everything you need to know.
- Get a loan of up to Kr 200,000
- Friendly interest rates of 7.99%
- Excellent loan conditions
- Funds are disbursed in a lump sum
- Fast concessions
- It is a multi-purpose loan
- Applicable with employment
- Flexible repayment terms
2. Bank Norwegian
- Favorable interest rate of 6.99%
- Provides loans up to Kr 600,000
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 5 years
- Fast payout
- Offers floating interest rates
- Zero establishment fee
- Best applied with stable income sources
- No extra repayment cost
3. Centum Finans
- Get a loan of up to Kr 70,000
- Effective interest rates of 13.47% p.a
- Repayment terms of up to 5 years
- Excellent loan conditions
- Fast concessions
- Seamless application procedures
- Offers a wide range of loan purpose
Online Loans in Norway, All You Need To Know:
Do you need to fund your emergency needs immediately? Receive money in the comfort of your home?. Find cash in few minutes. FUNDGECKO helps you understand how online loans work, the current best offers, and what to put into consideration to sign up for an option.
- Have lower limits for first-time applicants which keep rising as you gain credibility
- Majorly applied when we face a financial emergency that cannot be postponed
- Have small amounts and repayment is done in a month
- They are unsecured loans
- Repayment terms change with time as they are earned through creditworthiness and transparency
- One should only apply for these loans when he or she is sure that the repayment will be possible.
- Because of the ease of application and the favorable terms, these loans can be quite addictive, hence a person should only borrow if he or she is really in need of the cash.
What Are Mini-online Loans and How do They Work?
An online mini loan is a source of financing whereby the applicant does all the application steps online. These loan applications do not require the borrower to physically go to the bank. The applicant can get the loan applied for within a few minutes, usually in about fifteen minutes.
They do not require paperwork and there are no securities involved. The loan application is very fast and convenient.
For first-time borrowers, the loan amount is usually very small, around Kr 5,000, and this amount increases with time depending on the loyalty the borrower has, and the repayment behaviors. The interest rates for online loans are quite high compared to those of traditional loans.
What We Should Know About Mini-credits
- Applied when faced with an urgent need for money (financial emergency).
- The repayment period is shorter. It could even be as short as a month.
- Funds are disbursed within fifteen minutes after application.
- Have higher interest rates compared to traditional loans due to the risk attached.
- First-time loan applicants get lower amounts.
When is it advisable to apply for online loans?
Online loans are a fast and reliable source of lending. However, this should not be the reason for applying. Below are some of the parameters that will guide you to know when to apply for an online loan and when not to.
When is it advisable to apply for online mini loans:
- Financial need that requires immediate urgently.
- You have no other sources of lending.
- You repay the amount borrowed within the stipulated time frame.
- You are aware of the terms of the loan, interest rates, repayment date, and amount.
- You don’t solicit on regular basis.
- The need is not a regular expense.
When is it not advisable to apply for online mini loans:
- You have other sources of finance.
- You do not have means of repaying the loan.
- You don’t understand the terms of the loan.
- The lender seems to be malicious or lacks transparency.
- The matter at hand is not urgent and can be solved at a later date.
- You solicit on regular basis.
- Your expenses are recurring.
Before applying for an online loan, one should assess the above matters carefully and come up with a decision on whether the online loan is necessary or not. You should always avoid loans if your needs can be pushed to future dates. These conditions are universal to other types of loans.
How much money can I get with mini-credits?
How much a borrower is likely to receive depends on several factors such as the terms of the loan and the consistency of borrowing. For first-time borrowers, one can get an amount of up to Kr 5,000 while frequent borrowers may be lucky to get amounts as high as Kr 600,000.
Frequent online loan borrowers are well known and trusted by lenders. Their history on credits is also clear hence it is possible to give them large amounts of loans. For first-time borrowers, their limits are low as lenders won’t risk their finances on applicants whose credit background is not known.
Requirements to access the online loans
Online loans require the applicant to only meet a few requirements which are:
- Have an income of over Kr 250,000 per year;
- Be 20 years of age, or above;
- Be a Norwegian citizen or proof of residence
- Applicants should not be listed in the Norwegian Credit reference bureau.
- Have a Permanent personal identification number which is acquired through registration. This is considered a requirement rather than a step.
Documents to be Submitted When Requesting an Online Loan
In addition to the requirements, there are documents required for more proof of eligibility. These documents are attached to the application form and submitted online which is easier. Presenting the right documents enhances your chances of approval.
- Bank statements. They should show the applicant’s income within a specified period;
- National Identification Card;
- Proof of employment;
- History of tax returns history from several years;
Banks that have incorporated technology in their processes have more accurate and detailed processes which tend to attract more loan applicants hence generating more interest and income.
How to Take Out Mini Loans Online Step by Step?
One will need to follow the following steps to access an online loan in Norway.
- Determine the amount of money you want to borrow.
- Fill out the application form.
- Send the required documents.
- Contract signing
- Approval and funds disbursement
The steps for online loan application are very few and easy. It should take the borrower approximately fifteen minutes to make the application, especially after settling on the loan they prefer. The steps are explained in detail below:
- Determine the amount of money you want to borrow: Assess the amount of money that you need to borrow according to the need that you have. Ensure that you take into account all the expenses without leaving out any. This guide you to a more specific loan amount.
- Fill out the application form: Request an application form from the lender and fill out the required profile. This includes full names, age, ID numbers, and all other specifications of the loan. This information should be accurate and transparent enough.
- Verification: This is where you present all the documents requested. They can be sent through email, scan, or as per the agreed procedure. The lender will evaluate your documents using online verification systems for examination.
- Contract signing: Once verified, you will have to read through the contractual form to ensure you agree with all the required terms. After reading sign the form and send it back to the lender for further analysis.
- Approval and disbursement. Allow the lender to assess your documents and credibility for the loan. This should only take a few minutes and then the lender will contact you to inform you of the decision arrived at.
- Funds disbursement: Once the entity has the signed contract, the contract will be formalized and they will give the order to transfer the money requested to the account number we have detailed.
One of the quickest ways to get rid of your financial instability is to apply for online small loans. Always look for a loan option that best satisfies your requirements to ensure a convenient repayment period. Make sure the loan you choose can be readily repaid without putting you in more debt before deciding.
Spend some time investigating a company’s standing and the services it provides before committing to funding. Without a source of income, your prospects of being approved for the majority of loans in Norway are slim.
About this page, our methodology
What is this page for: Our aim is to service potential money borrowers with the most current and up-to-date information on online loans. We provide you with broad and in-depth information that equips you with the necessary knowledge for online credits.
Source: The above information on terms of online loans and their regulations has been derived from Norway’s Central Bank, Norges Bank, International financial statistics, and files, among other reliable sources.
Methodology: The provided data about the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through research on the internet and study of the official statistics of the above-mentioned reference sources.
About FUNDGECKO: we are an online platform that works to provide our users with the processes of the loan application, by furnishing the user with the most current information about consumer credit and giving the best options of the same.
Note: the services we offer are free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.