Compare the best options on the market and choose the one which best adapts to your day-to-day needs.
Further Below: Our Guide To Online Loans in Poland, Everything you need to know.
1. Alior Bank
- Excellent loan conditions for both new and old borrowers
- Loans of between 500 and 80,000 PLN
- Competitive interest rates of 5.12% p.a
- Favorable repayment periods of between 3 months and 120 months
- Fixed interest rates for long-term loans
- Has few additional costs
- Provides loans for a variety of purposes
- Available to applicants with enough income
2. BNP Paribas SA
- Affordable interest rates of 6.5% p.a
- Flexible loan limits of up to 70,000 PLN
- Excellent loan conditions
- Available for all purposes
- Provides financing under less strict requirements
- Excludes insurance charges
- Loan size grows with timely repayments
- Friendly repayments of up to 7 years
3. PKO BP
- Get a loan of up to 50,000 PLN
- Provides loans to creditworthy clients
- Attractive interest rates of 6.8% p.a
- Available for a variety of purposes
- Has fewer eligibility criteria than other top banks
- Friendly repayment terms of up to 7 years
- Has few commissions
Online Loans in Poland, All You Need To Know:
Hang tight to get the grips of how to hire loans like a pro. We provide rich and up-to-date information about loans, factors to consider to hire them, and how they work. We also let you know the best time to hire them.
- Online loans provide up to PLN 300 for first-time applications
- These credits are hired to address specific economic constraints
- They are designed to bail you out of an economic emergency
- They are reimbursed in one payment normally after 30 days
- They have fast application processes without much paperwork
- The application is completely online through online platforms
- These loans can be abused if not taken out responsibly
What are mini online loans and how do they work?
Online mini-credits are a fast financial solution mostly taken out during emergencies. They are a financial tool that we borrow from a lending institution and repay after one month and under set terms and conditions. Online mini loans are designed to provide small financial injections such as clearing a medical bill, consolidating loans, clearing arrears with your suppliers, etc. These loans mostly come into play when you are faced with an unexpected expense.
By design, they are fast at hiring without many eligibility parameters so that anyone can hire them without having to visit the entity. The process of application requires less paperwork and the cash is released to your account in a few minutes. The money is refunded after one month and in a single payment. The loans also have high interest rates, making them expensive. Hence, you only want to hire them when you have no other alternative.
These entities provide small amounts for first-time applicants and tend to increase them for older borrowers. They also improve financing conditions for older clients.
What we should know about mini-credits
- They are designed to solve specific financial needs
- New clients get PLN 300 while older ones get about PLN 1,000
- They are repaid in 30 days
- They are more expensive than other loan types
- The processing of the loan happens in minutes
When is it advisable to apply for online loans?
Online mini loans are a fast and comfortable way to get financing, by design. However, there is a risk of abusing these loans as many borrowers are unable to abide by their conditions. Instead of plunging yourself into over-indebtedness, take time to assess your financial situation and go out for a loan that perfectly fits the puzzle. Hence, it’s important to know which circumstances should lead you to take out mini-credits.
It is advisable to apply for mini-loans if/if not:
- You’re faced with an unexpected and urgent need
- The need is not recurrent but one-time
- You’re sure of your ability to refund the loan without straining
- You do not solicit them on a regular basis
- You know the total amount you’re expected to repay
- You know everything about how the loan works
- The purpose keeps showing up
- The need can wait for your next pay
- You don’t feel confident about your solvency to refund it
- You would like to hire them regularly
- You’re not sure of the total amount you’re required to refund
- You have no idea of how the loan works
The above parameters should guide you into taking out online loans responsibly. If the above parameters don’t describe your situation, don’t settle until you find the best fit.
How much money can I get with mini-credits?
Instant mini online loans are a source of small amounts of money to solve small financial needs. These loans have generally smaller amounts compared to other types of credits. However, the amounts and other financing conditions vary with the entity and our relationship with the lender.
Up to PLN 300
Up to PLN 1,000
The lender takes many risks when granting loans. Since these loans do not have many requirements and lack collateral, the lender will start you off with small amounts as they assess your loyalty to repay them. You’re likely to build a good relationship with the lender if you make on-time repayments repeatedly and abide by all the conditions of the loan.
The lender will be more comfortable granting you bigger loans at better financing conditions.
You may enjoy lower interests, longer repayment periods, and bigger loans, depending on the entity. The extent to which these conditions are increased varies with entities.
Requirements to access the online loans
As previously mentioned, online loans have fewer requirements than other types of credits. Hence, your application has a higher chance of being successful. However, it’s important to meet all of them to reduce the chances of having the application canceled.
- Have a stable and secured income. This will allow the entity to assess your ability to repay the loan
- Be old enough. Different entities have placed different minimum age requirements. While the legal age is 18 years, most entities have 21 years as the minimum age requirement.
- Be a resident of Poland. Entities prefer to provide financing to Polish residents who have resident permits
- Don’t have outstanding debts with other entities. Lenders will look into your credit history to determine whether you have a healthy level of income.
Note that these parameters may vary with entities.
Documents to be submitted when requesting an online loan
Companies will require that you send supporting documents that prove that you actually meet all the spelled out requirements.
- Valid identity card.
- Last paycheck or income received (sometimes you can ask for the last three)
- Bank statement showing the holder and the account number.
The entity will require that you send the above documents online via email, by scanning a code or uploading photos.
How to take out mini loans online step by step?
Steps to contract a mini loan:
- Choose the amount and term
- Fill in the form
- Send the documentation
- Read and sign the contract
The processing of these loans is fast and in a matter of minutes, you’ll receive the funds in your account. The whole application is compressed in four quick and easy steps:
- Specify your preferred loan amount and the repayment time. With this data, the lender will determine whether you’re able to afford the loan and whether the conditions fall in line with what they offer.
- Fill out the application form. The form contains blank boxes all of which you want to fill so that the lender may have all the information they need from you.
- Verification. The lender employs an online verification tool through which he will verify your application and look out for any conflicting data between your documents, the application form, and the bank statements.
- Read and sign the contract. If all is okay, the lender will send you contractual documents. Read them through as you note down the small print and if the offer sounds attractive, sign up for it through digital signature.
Upon receiving the contractual documents, the entity will sign and formalize the contract before releasing the funds to your account.
About this page, our methodology
What this page is for: we are here to help you get the best financial product that addresses your needs. Hence, we walk you through all it takes to get the current best offer, explain terms, how to compare offers, and how to assess your financial situation viz-a-viz these loans; the whole nine yards.
Source: The information regarding the best loans, their main characteristics, and their regulation has been drawn from the Polish Law on consumer credits, and the Loan Market Association.
Methodology: The data relating to the conditions of these products (amount, term, interest, etc.) have been obtained through online research and consultation of the official statistics of the aforementioned reference sources.
About FUNDGECKO: we are an online comparator website that offers assistance in personal finance and home economics. Besides comparing the different loan options, you get rich information on how to identify the best option that perfectly fits your situation.Note: the services we offer are totally free for the user, as FUNDGECKO obtains its income from advertising and its featured products.